Rainbows: with Tornado & Lightning
The gays are angry
Anonymous said: You should start tagging your anons so if we don't see your answer to them we can go check on your anon page
I started tagging my advice as #tagged #advice
The URL would be http://dontwannasaygoodbye.tumblr.com/tagged/adviceBut I can’t do it when I’m on my phone so I will usually go back and edit it when I get on my laptop.
Anonymous said: I love your blog. I love the advice you give but I've come to you for advice at least five times. You've only responded once. Granted they're all on anon but then I see you answer anons that are like "I love your blog" and that's it. I'm not saying I'm any better than them but... I don't know how to word it actually. Don't get me wrong, you're amazing this is not a hate message. It's just a message to tell you how I feel. I don't know 😅
I haven’t been answering many questions lately because I’ve been busy with my first week of college and I am trying to focus on my studies. I’m 10 hours away from home and am getting used to that as well. I’m sorry I haven’t replied to all of your asks but I promise I’m not ignoring you. Stay strong.
Anonymous said: It's 3am and I can't think of a single reason why I should wake up tomorrow.
1) Tomorrow could be the absolute best day of your life.
2) No matter what you’re going through right now, it will get better.
3) There are so many people who love you and care about you more than anything.
4) You deserve to be here. You’re here for a reason. This life is worth it.
5) You are important and good enough. You are someone’s reason to smile. You make a positive difference.
6) You have so much ahead of you to learn and experience.
7) People would be absolutely devastated if you were gone.
8) You will be happy. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You will get through this.
9) You are meant to be here.
10) It does get better.
Please never ever give up. I promise that this fight is worth fighting and you will win. Continue staying strong. You are going to get through this.
Stay. Breathe. Live.